Sunday, June 13, 2010

Time for some photos I think.....

Not got much time to blog due to exam deadlines and madness,, so here are some pics.
Growing season is under way, hampered by a current lack of sun....
J watering the potatoes

These are our potatoes for schools competition. Soon ready to harvest.


At the end of April, J had his 8th birthday, here he is opening his pressies.


M recently celebrated her 11th birthday so we went 10 pin bowling as a family and chose a day before the schools broke up. It was so empty and such fun we will be doing it again! I lost badly but then I was recovering from a dislocated ankle... well that's my excuse anyway.....

There are so few photos of me because it is me taking them all the time. This is a self done shot at bowling, with 2 of my girls!

This is a usual scene on this sofa, many children gathered round a screen! Till I think they have been on it enough and I encourage them out into the fresh air!








The only male, apart from J, in this house, my lovely cat Ebb.. just do not touch him unless it is between 11pm and midnight as for some reason he turns into a softy then. Before that, you will be clawed!!





















Back with a longer update soon....

No comments: