Saturday, August 2, 2008

I have returned and just about recovered from camping. Fun was had by all and we had only a tiny drop of rain the whole 5 days. So much sun we look like we have been abroad for 2 weeks. I can't remember the last time I had a tan but then when you spend summer at home it is easier to keep out of the sun. Not that you have that problem in Manchester where it is currently raining!!!

Some camp photos:

taking down the tent

some beach shots:




and tree girl:

This week my 3 eldest did 4 hours of cycle training with Bike Right and completed levels 1 and A and D also level 2 of Bikeability which is the old cycling proficiency. A and D now cycle to their friends but I prefer not to watch them on the busier roads lol!

Well I have updated for now. I will try and take some allotment photos for my next post. I am still slooooowly building beds. Hope I get them done for winter lol.

No comments: