Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I am still without computer which is liberating. I do need to unsub receiving e mails from lists though as it is filling up my inbox.
I come to my Mum's, check my mail then delete history before I leave which strangely seems to be enough.

So recently we have been doing all our usual stuff.

We had a nice trip to the cinema on Monday. The older girls saw step up 2 and the younger 2 with me saw Horton Hears a Who which we just thought was fantastic. So I am looking into more dance classes for the girls inspired by their movie!

Yesterday was D's friends birthday so they came over to our house and we had a birthday buffet lunch and much DS gaming went on. I have to sort out getting J one for his birthday at the end of this month. Then I can get mine back and game away on AC!

I have been getting on with the growing. My peas are doing well and other seeds are starting to come up now. I had a great time in y Mum's grrenhouse sowing all my seeds : parsley, fennel, cauliflower, cabbage, chard, spinach, beetroot, basil, squash, borage, calendula. there was more but I forget now! I love gardening but only when it is not really cold out!
Today I spent 2 hours in the garden, weeding and trimming back a bush. It was lovely being outside and was very mild. I may borrow my Mum's car and nip to the allotment this evening. I like going in the day when it is quiet but as my Mum's car is only free in the evenings that will have to do. I won't mind once my plot is sorted but everyone else's are and mine is still a work in progress - due mostly to the fact it is a 10 minute drive from here. Still I have found the rent will be approx £13 for a year which is very cheap so I am happy with that. It is small compared to others plots but I need it small to be manageable.

Right, well I'm off to take M for her swimming lesson soon.
Tomorrow we have french and dancing then yoga for me! After that most home-ed activities start running again. We are off to the police museum next week. I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

Gill said...

Yes, that does sound liberating. Right, I'm switching mine off and planting seeds today. You inspired me! xx