Tuesday, October 23, 2007

On Friday our home-ed drama group had a trip to the Bradford Media museum. We all went on a coach for the first time together. The teens were singing at the back, the boys playing in the middle and parents sat scattered throughout. It was a fun day.
We spent about 4 hours there and there was lots to see and do.

We still have my niece with us and I think she is enjoying herself. With another teen in the house you certainly notice the constant music and singing but I sing along too. If you can't beat them.....
They spend time learning the dances from High School Musical then they get my sis on webcam and get her to watch. I should try and film it, see if I can blog it.

On Sunday I got to go round the Mind Body Spirit exhibition in Manchester. It was very interesting. I enjoyed watching a guy doing a brain gym with the audience he had. Movements that work both sides of the brain. I'd be interested in finding out more about him.

Yesterday a friend from Bristol popped round. I haven't seen her in 6 years so we had a lovely time chatting. She had never met J and I hadn't met her 2 year old. Her son is 13 and nearly 6 foot ...and I thought my girls were tall lol.

We do have plans for this week, including a home-ed french club so I shall blog those if and when they happen.
But for now, hurrah the sun is shining....

No comments: